The following list contains an overview of all crucial tools that we use on daily basis at Avocode:
1. Cake: It is a managing HR tool, where you should organize your time off requests. Moreover, you will find there important contact information about your colleagues. Also, you can find an overview of our company structure.
2. Slack: The most important communication platform at Avocode. Download the app and finish your profile, use appropriate channels to discuss projects and topics or chat directly with anyone from Avocode. When you want to address the entire team with something IMPORTANT, just choose the appropriate channel and tag @channel in front of your message.
3. GitHub & GitLab: Both are web-based Git repositories that have streamlined web development workflows. They provide centralized, cloud-based locations where teams can store, share, publish, test, and collaborate on web development projects. These tools are usually used by the Product or Rendering Team.
4. Asana: Asana is a tasks & projects management tool, which was designed to help teams plan and track their work. Here at Avocode, it is used by the Marketing Team.
5. Trello: It is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on it, and where it is in the process. We use it for managing our OKRs, for instance.